Referred clients will be provided with a range of benefits to complement their trading, including access to a wide range of bank and non-bank liquidity providers, competitive pricing, ultra-tight spreads and a comprehensive back-office solution.
Our trading conditions at House of Borse make us one of the most popular choices for Forex traders all over the world. Our Raw spreads are among lowest possible and therefore give traders a great advantage whilst trading with us. Our referring Partners are able to offer their clients a range of facilities and capabilities that would enhance.
Matched Principle ECN Broker
- Matched principal broker
- All trades executed on an STP basis - No proprietary positions held
- Act solely as an intermediary between our clients, liquidity providers and major exchanges.
- No conflict of interest between our clients and ourselves.
- Competitive Market Spreads.
- Dynamic leverage
- Risk management tools
- Market execution with no requotes
- Low Latency order execution
- Range of markets available - Currencies, commodities, Indices and Equities.
- Mobile trading – iPhone, iPad and Android
- Swap Free trading accounts available
- Personal account management system
- Over 200 financial instruments including Forex, metals, Commodities, Futures and Equities
- Fast and efficient deposit/withdrawal options: Bank Transfer, Credit/Debit Cards
RP Trading Setup
The HoB RP account setup is designed to be transparent which allows for live trading and commission monitoring.Our RP account setup provides;
- No setup cost
- Real-time monitoring of account balances
- Variable leverage options
- Aggregated liquidity feeds from Tier 1 banks
- Technical analysis tools
- Pure ECN brokerage
- Client data protection
- Very competitive commission
- Flexibility over commercial rates
- FIX API
Range of instruments available:
- FX – Over 60 including majors, minors and exotic pairs
- Indices – Cash and Futures indices, including markets from the UK, Europe. Asia and the UK
- Equities – Most the well known companies available from the US, Europe and UK
- Commodities – Cash and Futures offered, including the energy markets and metals